Careers | Job Openings
Office & Feelgood Manager (m/f/d)
- First point of contact for all office organization matters at the Frankfurt am Main location. This includes tasks ranging from ordering consumables and office supplies, managing mail and the telephone switchboard, to setting up workstations, meeting rooms, and related administrative coordination tasks
- Liaison with the Finance and Corporate IT teams for topics such as mobile devices and contracts, insurance, invoices, and software licenses
- You create WOW moments in our office spaces, our corporate apartment in Frankfurt, our meeting spaces, and in co-organizing team feel-good events
- Planning and organization of diverse events and workshops involving both internal and external participants
- Travel management, including booking, preparation, and expense reporting for business trips
- Vocational training in the hotel industry or commercial training
- Professional experience in one of the following areas: Meeting & Events coordination, reception, front office, office management, team assistance, feel-good management
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a team-player spirit
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Proficiency in using the entire MS Office suite
- Enthusiasm for taking care of your colleagues
- Dynamic, resilient, and willing to take on responsibilities
- Flexibility through hybrid work, flextime, and workcation
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt
- Team-oriented, humorous work environment
- Legendary employee events and a diverse range of professional development opportunities
- An established and international company with a start-up flair
- Flat hierarchies reaching up to the executive level
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.