Careers | Job Openings
Intern / Working student (m/f/d) – Support with ALM Octane, Jenkins and Cloud Technology
Your responsibilitiesYou will become a part of our team and provide valuable support, specifically for a client project of a large German commercial bank.
Your tasks will include:
- supporting the conceptual design of a framework for test automation
- the integration of the framework into the CI/CD pipeline of the customer
- the subsequent integration into the cloud
Your profileCurrent field of study
Studies in the field of mathematics or computer science
- Knowledge of web-based test automation frameworks
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- ALM Octane
- Advanced English skills (German skills would be a plus, but not necessary)
- High analytical and conceptual strength, flexibility in thinking and acting as well as open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Independent and proactive way of working as well as team spirit
- And last but not least: Humor
- FinTech meets consulting: an established and international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that offers exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important to us and is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other
- Flat hierarchies up to the executive level
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt & good public transport connections
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.