Careers | Job Openings
Senior Consultant / Project Manager (m/f/d) – Asset Management Solutions
Your responsibilitiesAt our location in Frankfurt, you will work with experienced consultants and software developers and become the central contact person for our innovative digital solutions in asset management, especially for our high-demand customers. You will work as a generalist at the interface between asset management and technology.
You will be responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- Carrying out projects for our customers and ensuring a smooth project flow
- Solution-oriented, functional and technical support for our asset management customers
- Managing business-oriented tasks in cooperation with the business analysts
- Creation and management of project plans, tracking of milestones and deadlines
- Independent development of concepts for possible new and further developments of existing software solutions
- Optimization of internal processes, standardization of project methodology and ensuring compliance with project methodology standards
- You have successfully graduated in the field of computer science, natural sciences or finance
- Extensive experience in project work and a deep understanding of project workflows and processes
- Experience in the realization of (agile) IT projects in asset management
- Excellent time management skills and a high awareness of deadlines and criticality
- High level of abstraction and good analytical as well as conceptual thinking skills
- Strong communication skills in dealing with representatives of different departments and in communicating complex issues
- Solid understanding of financial markets and capital market products
- High proficiency German and English, both written and spoken
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Our team spirit is important to us and is also shown in our daily interaction with each other
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive level
- Good public transport connections
- A wide range of training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.