Careers | Job Openings
(Senior) Full-Stack Software Developer (m/f/d) Asset Management
With us, you have the opportunity to question things and constantly expand your knowledge of software architecture, programming and new technologies. You work with agile processes that are constantly adapted to the needs of the team and the project - and all this in an international context.
- Design & implementation of modern microservice applications
- Further development of existing implementations
- Development of reference implementations for new technical topics
- Software development in agile processes
- Requirements analysis and solution evaluation
- Collaborate with experienced developers, product owners, QAs and designers as part of the development of new components and features
- Completed studies or training in the field of computer science
- A creative mind, who brings an analytical and structured approach to issues
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in an English-speaking and agile environment. Advanced English is a must. German is a big plus
- At least 5 years of experience in developing software solutions in PL-SQL and Java
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Microservices, RabbitMQ
- Solid technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience in working with DB design, PL-SQL and querying relational databases (Oracle 11,18,19)
- Having knowledge and experience in frontend development is a plus
- Passion for writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, while keeping an active eye on the quality of the code base
- And last but not least... a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that has exciting tasks in store for you every day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- Flat hierarchies right up to the executive level
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
- A flat rate for coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.