Careers | Job Openings
(Junior) Project Manager (m/f/d)
Your responsibilitiesJoin a company culture that values diversity, collaboration, and innovation! Our team is dedicated to revolutionizing the Capital Markets with top-notch software. Come be a part of a fun and inclusive work environment where your unique background and skills are celebrated. Apply now to be a part of the future!
As a (Junior) Project Manager (m/f/d), you will be tasked with
- Assessing client needs and working with your team to design effective solutions
- Liaising with external parties to clarify requests and ensure project requirements are fully understood.
- Defining project flows, documenting edge cases, and establishing clear acceptance criteria
- Coordinating with developers to prioritize work items and manage project timelines
- Providing support and guidance to the development team, and communicating with the product owner to address any missing requirements
- Keeping project records up to date and maintaining historical project documentation
- Understanding the big picture and working with business and operations teams to drive value.
Let's make magic happen together!
Your profileAre you a top-notch problem-solver with a passion for finance? We're looking for an individual with
- A university degree in a technical, scientific, or financial field with a high GPA, or equivalent qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Documentation skills to turn business requirements into actionable stories and epics
- Self-management skills and the ability to take charge of a subsystem or lead a project
- Knowledge of financial market applications and implementation
- A critical mind and problem-solving skills
- A team player mentality with great collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in Spanish and good English language skills are a must. French is welcome
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, products, and operational processes
- And finally, a great sense of humor!
Apply now and let's tackle the financial world together!
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- Good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.