Karriere | Stellenangebote
(Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/w/d)
Deine VerantwortungWe are looking for a Mid/Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) who will lead the design for one of our new product suites, having the opportunity to make a big impact in the business goals and the delivery of the product to market.
UX/UI designers are responsible for delivering an exceptional user experience, consistent across all our products. To do this, they work closely with their product team while staying in contact with the company design team. We are continuously developing our design/engineering collaboration practice and toolset, while engaging with Product Management to identify and solve our users' problems. We have a nascent Design System which you will be a part of defining and growing.
You will fit into our team if you like to meet complex challenges, you seek an environment of international exposure and multi-cultural experience and you take the chance to grow with us. We as design team value honesty, openness, humour and creating a working environment characterized by mutual appreciation.
- You work with a cross functional team, partnering with product managers, product owners and development teams to deliver business value.
- You transform complex user and business requirements into innovative solutions, detailed user flows and creative design concepts for web applications.
- Support your colleagues to build and maintain the design systems, creating cohesive experiences for our users across features and product suites.
- Plan and conduct concept workshops to find innovative solutions and ideas by using various brainstorming and design thinking methods
- Enable product evolution, by exploring the potential of business objectives and coming up with innovative ideas
- Development of lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes for testing and iterating new features.
- Engage with the development team, sharing UX/UI specifications, supporting the developers and doing the design review of what is implemented.
- 4+ years experience as UX/UI or Product Designer (m/f/d)
- We will value experience in delivering SaaS products to market
- Extensive experience working with Figma
- Problem solving, you can break down complex scenarios and find the best fitting solution
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run a project without close supervision
- Ability to explain the reasoning behind design solutions and decisions to colleagues in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building
- Advocate for design excellence and usability, and help visualize product needs from the user’s perspective for other stakeholders
- Team spirit, collaborative, open to feedback, eager to follow an iterative process
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Familiar with agile product development methods
- Work with design systems in earlier projects
- Broad knowledge in the fields of User-Centred Design, Design Thinking
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage!
Wir werden uns umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.