Karriere | Stellenangebote
Integration Engineer (m/f/d) Development Operations and Support
Deine VerantwortungAs an Integration Engineer (m/f/d) Development Operations and Support, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing, and implement the integration process, including creating documentation for future managers and engineers to address issues.
- Understanding and analyzing functional and technical requirements and converting them into user stories
- Performing user acceptance tests to LPA developed applications according to the specific business requirements and use cases.
- Deploying our proven software solutions for the capital market business to Development, integration, and productive environments in LPA-cloud environments or at the customer’s place of business
- Setting up application configuration files to adapt them to particular use cases according to developer and business specifications
- Providing support to the customer and LPA consultants during the project setup phases.
- Guiding customer to successfully implement interfaces that connect to our applications on both technical and functional levels.
- Writing documentation for already implemented projects and ensuring that a good knowledge-transfer to the support team of LPA is done before the project is finished.
- You will oversee the conception and completion of technical modifications in direct contact with our customers
- Enhance and use our fully automated Azure Devops CI/CD Pipeline for builds, testing, and deployments to Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Evaluating and introducing new technologies and concepts will be another aspect of your work
- You will also clarify technical issues and develop IT concepts
- And last but not least: You will have fun on the job and continuously grow as a professional
- A degree in computer science, System Administration, information technology or any related career. You can also win us over if you have a similar certification of your expertise
- You are experienced in the operation of Windows Client and server infrastructures.
- You can confidently work with SQL, XML, Powershell and GIT
- You have gained experience in the practical use of Microsoft technology stacks (ASP.NET, C#, EF, REST, WCF, MS SQL, …), preferably in agile projects.
- You have previously worked with such cloud-computing platforms as Azure or Visual Studio Team Services
- You have very good skills in spoken and written English and Spanish (German knowledge is a plus)
- You are willing to dive into the LPA world of proven software solutions for the capital market business. Learning how to use them and configure all our applications for the different business use cases
You will fit right into our team if you want to assume responsibility and solve complex questions. Do you enjoy exploring new things, set the highest quality standards for your work and do not take yourself too seriously so that you can enjoy teamwork? If so, you are exactly the right person for us.
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage!
Wir werden uns umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.