Karriere | Stellenangebote
(Junior) Project Manager (m/f/d)
Deine VerantwortungJoin a company culture that values diversity, collaboration, and innovation! Our team is dedicated to revolutionizing the Capital Markets with top-notch software. Come be a part of a fun and inclusive work environment where your unique background and skills are celebrated. Apply now to be a part of the future!
As a (Junior) Project Manager (m/f/d), you will be tasked with
- Assessing client needs and working with your team to design effective solutions
- Liaising with external parties to clarify requests and ensure project requirements are fully understood.
- Defining project flows, documenting edge cases, and establishing clear acceptance criteria
- Coordinating with developers to prioritize work items and manage project timelines
- Providing support and guidance to the development team, and communicating with the product owner to address any missing requirements
- Keeping project records up to date and maintaining historical project documentation
- Understanding the big picture and working with business and operations teams to drive value.
Let's make magic happen together!
Dein ProfilAre you a top-notch problem-solver with a passion for finance? We're looking for an individual with
- A university degree in a technical, scientific, or financial field with a high GPA, or equivalent qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Documentation skills to turn business requirements into actionable stories and epics
- Self-management skills and the ability to take charge of a subsystem or lead a project
- Knowledge of financial market applications and implementation
- A critical mind and problem-solving skills
- A team player mentality with great collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in Spanish and good English language skills are a must. French is welcome
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, products, and operational processes
- And finally, a great sense of humor!
Apply now and let's tackle the financial world together!
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- Good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage!
Wir werden uns umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.