LPA is Europe’s leading provider for Capital Markets Technology (CapTech). With close to 400 employees in offices like Frankfurt, Tel Aviv, Madrid and London, LPA has been transforming the Capital Markets industry since 1999. Since 2019, three companies joined the LPA Group and we are continuing to execute on our ambitious international growth plans. To support us on that path we are looking for a Global Head of HR to join our Leadership Team and drive our future HR agenda.
- With a team of currently six HR Managers you manage the day-to-day HR Operations and develop and implement future-oriented HR processes and strategies
- You are responsible for the full spectrum of HR competencies, including Talent Management, Employer Branding, Global Mobility, Remuneration Management and Learning & Development
- As advisor to the senior leadership team you will make sure that the HR strategy aligns with the overall strategy of the company and supports the growth plans of the company
- Talent Management will be at the core of your agenda – you will introduce initiatives to attract the best talent on the market, retain our key employees and equip our future leadership generation with the skills they need for what is ahead of us
- On our journey to a truly global company you will act as a Change Manager and Ambassador, proactively communicating our “Why, What and How”
- “Act Global, Think Local” – you and your team represent and foster a culture of intercultural exchange, making sure that we create a global platform that celebrates and encourages diversity and local habits
- You will also be a crucial driver for our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives, promoting an environment of sustainability and social responsibility and encouraging employees to participate
- Minimum of 7-10 years of work experience in HR in an international environment, preferably in the Technology, Software, Digital or Professional Services sector
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant area like Business, Law, Business Psychology, with strong academic credentials
- You are a proactive shaper with a global mindset and a high level ambition
- Change is not your enemy but your friend – you are excited to work in an agile environment with continued growth plans
- As an HR Generalist you understand the full life-cycle of HR Management, from Talent Management to Global Mobility Programs to Leadership Development
- You have a track record of successfully implementing best-in-class HR processes, tools and initiatives across different locations and countries
- Having led small teams before you understand how to motivate and how to bring out the best in people
- You are fluent in English and German
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please contact Nadine Boländer at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.