Lucht Probst Associates has been providing banks and financial institutions with expert knowledge for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions are an integral part of our success. We build state-of-the-art applications that are used in major global banks.
Join us as a (Senior) Product Owner (m/f/d) to support our agile Asset Management team in Frankfurt and contribute to the further development of our innovative software solutions for the financial industry.
The Product Owner (PO) is one of the key roles in defining product features and turning them into a solution. The PO works closely with the Scrum team and the Product Manager; the role involves managing the product backlog to maximise product value, including product discovery, prioritisation, refinement and release. As part of backlog management, the PO gathers requirements in collaboration with users, defines/refines user stories and supports design and development as part of the Scrum team. Finally, the PO supports feature release planning including documentation, training and rollout to the customer.
- Managing the backlog including refinement and prioritisation of the product and sprint backlog
- Capture, document and analyse complex customer requirements for post-trade processing
- Define and document functional requirements and acceptance criteria for design (UX/UI), review and approval with users and development teams
- Explain and refine specifications to support design (UX/UI), review and approve with users and development teams
- Clarify requests and communicate with stakeholders to ensure requirements are fully understood before development begins
- Support agile development cycles including refinement, testing and integration of new features and sub-features
- Produce high quality user documentation and coordinate training on new features for internal and external stakeholders (support, client delivery, pre-sales, customers)
- Supporting software maintenance and regression testing
- You have completed a university degree in a financial subject with an above-average overall grade or have a comparable qualification
- You have experience with trading or back-office applications in financial institutions and, if applicable, with their implementation or development
- You are familiar with financial products and the associated operational processes, ideally in the wholesale and investment banking environment
- Experience with requirements engineering and business process modelling is a prerequisite
- You are well-versed in various techniques of requirements elicitation and documentation as well as solution design
- You have proven experience in working with agile teams (Scrum, Kanban) and collaboration tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps) in development projects
- You follow a clear and systematic approach, focus your attention on details and keep an eye for the essentials
- You have very good communication skills in clarifying requirements and coordinating with the users of your product
- You are a team player and able to work with other team members
- You have the ability to organise yourself and take responsibility for a complex product/feature set
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have good organisational and time management skills
- Professional English and German language skills are mandatory
- And last but not least... Humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that has exciting tasks in store for you every day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- Flat hierarchies right up to the executive level
- Good public transport connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and a flat rate for coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
If you have any questions, please contact Inna Vogel at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.