Lucht Probst Associates has been providing banks and financial institutions with expert knowledge for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions are an integral part of our success. We build state-of-the-art applications that are used in major global banks.
Join us as (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) in Frankfurt and develop innovative, customised software solutions for the financial industry with us.
- Further development of our software solutions for the capital market business
- Implementing high-leverage features to optimise UX and usability
- Collaborate with experienced developers, product managers, QAs and designers as part of the deployment of new components and features
- Participate in architecture decisions and testing of new technologies with the tech lead
- Helping to shape team processes through regular agile retrospectives
- Current practical experience working with Angular
- Confident working with ES6
- Solid know-how in the development of complex, customer-focused products, combined with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively maintaining the quality of the code base
- Work experience in an English-speaking environment
- Very good command of written and spoken English and at least an intermediate level of German
- Know-how in frontend optimisation with tools like Chrome Lighthouse
- And last but not least... a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that has exciting tasks in store for you every day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- Flat hierarchies right up to the executive level
- Good public transport connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and a flat rate for coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
If you have any questions, please contact Inna Vogel at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.