As a Quantitative Analyst (m/f/d) you will be part of a successful quant team and develop innovative software solutions for the financial industry. You will contribute your know-how and ideas to the further development of our valuation library and software. You will implement cloud applications in a modern technology stack and professional tools. After an intensive induction programme, you will take on diverse and challenging tasks.
- Further development and adaptation of our pricing library as well as new financial instruments such as OTC derivatives, structured bonds or retail certificates
- Development of new features in our software and a cloud-based valuation service
- Supporting clients as an expert in the valuation of financial instruments in an ongoing support role
- Discussion of requirements and results with colleagues and clients
- Fun at work and continuous professional growth
- An above-average university degree (master's, diploma or doctorate) in mathematics, natural sciences or engineering or a comparable degree.
- Good knowledge of software development with object-oriented programming languages, preferably in C# and Python
- Interest in the use of current technologies, including cloud computing, web services with REST API, Docker and continuous integration
- High level of abstraction, good analytical and conceptual skills and interest in complex quantitative topics
- Ability to learn quickly as well as innovative spirit and quality awareness
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- And last but not least... A sense of humour
- Basic knowledge of financial mathematics and related numerical methods
- Practical experience in finance and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that offers you exciting tasks
- State-of-the-art equipment, development tools and technology stack ensure efficient work.
- We place great value on team spirit, which is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other
- We have flat hierarchies that reach all the way up to the management levels
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good public transport connections
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
If you have any questions, please contact Nadja Bärwald at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.