Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
As a working student, you will have the opportunity to combine theory and practice and be part of the LPA team. Together with other students, you will be able to get to know the work in highly professional teams with state-of-the-art technologies. Take your chance to immerse yourself in the real world by getting to know the LPA team with its diverse tasks and making valuable contacts.
Become a part of our team at the Frankfurt am Main location and help as a working student (m/f/d) to advance our vision for an innovative software solution in the capital market environment.
- Clarifying requirements and communicating with internal and external parties (T-1 investment banks in some cases)
- Prioritization of work items and communication with developers
- Supporting the development team, answering questions and defining missing requirements in coordination with the product owner
- Maintain current and past project documentation
- Analyzing market potential and helping to develop a sales pipeline
- Supporting the conception of a sales strategy for Germany and the European market
- Planning and implementation of marketing activities are part of your responsibilities.
- Interest in contributing your own ideas, taking responsibility and generating additional business value in one of the most innovative projects on the market
- Study of economics, mathematics, physics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering or similar with an increased interest in capital market topics and financial products
- Passion for modern technologies
- Strong interest in financial markets and products
- High analytical and conceptual strength
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a strong will to succeed
- Independent and proactive way of working as well as team spirit
- Very good English skills
- Desire to create an innovative and at the same time disruptive product in an agile team
- Team spirit and last but not least ... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Home Office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.