Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
For our office in either London or Frankfurt, we are looking for an experienced Product Pre-Sales Expert (m/f/d)
with excellent presentation skills and software demonstration expertise to further support our market expansion with our Digitalization software solution.
We are at the start of transforming the Capital and Debt Markets with our Ultra-Modern Platform which will be used on every continent. It offers the potential candidate a wonderful opportunity to work with the latest innovations, the most modern approaches and exposure to a fast-paced exhilarating multi-cultural environment.
LPA offers you the advantages of an international company and the flair of a vibrant dynamic team, combined with an attractive remuneration package.
You will assume responsibility for demonstrating our Contracts Digitalization Platform and further understanding the initial needs of our prospects throughout the sales process. The Senior Presales Software Consultant position presents our Digitalization solution using functional and technical domain expertise from previous roles either working for a document automation platform or pre-selling leading Capital Markets software into major global and regional banks as well as customer knowledge to influence customers in applying products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
- Attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to presenting our LPA solutions
- Demonstrate the LPA solutions using both marketing presentation material and our actual software solution
- Prepare solution proposals and presentations
- Develop and maintain functional presentations in a best practice manner
- Assist sales in developing responses and proposals to prospective and existing customers, including RFI/RFP, functional and technical queries and demonstrations
- Run Solution workshops and Proof of Concepts with prospects
- Analyse and respond to RFP’s / RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Create internal design documentation and proposal response material
- Work with product management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using LPA’s proposition
- To succeed in the role, you should be a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills
- You should have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills together with a strong desire to present our value adding solution to a wide range of capital market prospective clients.
- You should be a go-getter and enjoy working in a highly creative environment.
- Strong customer facing skills, demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to business personnel
- You should possess strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical and technical abilities with the ability to dive into details without losing he “big picture”
- Confident English and preferably German speaker able to deal with prospects, clients and senior stakeholders
- Ability to travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Management of Information Systems or equivalent experience
- More than 3 years in a presales/sales engineering role for a software or SaaS provider selling to large/strategic customer segment a MUST
- Ideally you have experience with document automation in financial institutions
- You are familiar with financial products and related operational processes, ideally in a wholesale, investment banking environment
- Knowledge of Loan Syndication, Trading Agreements (e.g. CSA, ISDA…) would be a major plus
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.