Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a (Senior) Software Developer / Engineer (m/f/d) at our office in Bodman-Ludwigshafen (Lake Constance) and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Development of innovative applications, from prototyping through to the implementation of new products
- Further development of our software products for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex requirements and development of solutions in cooperation with highly motivated colleagues inside and outside of our cross-functional Scrum teams
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts such as .NET Core and latest cloud technologies
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our clients
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Several years’ experience working in software development
- You have extensive experience in the practical application of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE / .Net Framework 4.8, C#, TypeScript / Angular, Entity Framework, SignalR, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile projects
- You have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual abilities
- You have good writing and speaking skills in German
- Ideally, you have thorough knowledge of at least one current web application Framework (e.g. Angular)
- Ideally, you already have experience in working with cloud computing platforms such as Azure
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a high value on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A flexible working time model (incl. the possibility to partly work from home)
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruits
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sandra Futter via phone at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.