LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference - through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
As Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d), you will work directly with our Head of Sales.
You will be building up your own network in asset management, and your affinity for the asset management industry enables you to expand our business with existing and new clients. With our fund regulatory reporting solutions Capmatix Regulations, you will sell great value to our prospects and clients and increase profitability.
- Responsible for sales in your target market
- Development of sales strategies and distribution of LPA software solutions
- Acquiring new customers in the asset management industry and expanding existing customer networks
- Strategic planning of market expansion in close coordination with the management
- You are a sales savvy and have experience in identifying customer needs and finding the best possible solution for the customer
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the asset management technology industry
- Highly motivated to set and achieve objectives
- Pronounced communication skills
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Enjoyment of success in sales
- Very good command of German and English
- And last but not least... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please contact Nadja Bärwald at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.