Capital markets meets IT operations
Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success.
We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Our special focus leading to this role are Software as a Service offerings in a Private or Public Cloud Setup.
You will be supporting the Cloud Operations & Security and also the Corporate IT Team with various tasks. Maintenance of IT infrastructure as well as the support of the colleagues will be your scope of responsibility
- Monitoring and Evaluating the IT Infrastructure
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Hardening of IT Infrastructure
- Backup management
- 1st Level Support
- Office 365 and Microsoft Endpoint
- Microsoft Azure
- A current student pursuing a BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Base experience in IT Infrastructure e.g. previous work / internship / private experience
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Three or Multi-Tier, Cloud concepts
- Speaks and understands Computer Science
- Basic experience with Ticket-Systems, e.g. Jira
- Knowledge of Service Management and Security Standards aka ITIL, ISO 27001 is a plus
- Base experience with Databases Oracle and MS-SQL is a plus
- And last but not least: … a sense of humor
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment in an open and international team
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- Support during your studies
- The opportunity to write your thesis in collaboration and with the support of LPA
- We have fruits, water, coffee and softdrinks on all floors
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.