Capital Markets meets Technology: Are you a young professional looking for the next big challenge with exciting and varied projects and a steep learning curve? Are you thrilled by the idea of joining a highly dynamic work environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech company, we offer you these opportunities and together with you and our clients we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry.
- Advising major international banks on wide-ranging projects in the capital markets environment
- Analysis of complex business processes with the involvement of Treasury and identification of optimization potential
- Development of strategies and concepts to optimize business models n the long term, increase turnover and efficiently structure the cost-base
- Answering complex questions in Treasury and related areas, from quantitative topics to regulatory issues
- Structuring and independent processing of work packages in the project Team and discussion of the results with our clients
- Market monitoring and identification of new trends as well as development of suitable solutions for clients’ activities
- High degree of personal responsibility
In order to enable optimal development, we offer you an intensive further training program. A mentor will continuously accompany and support you on your career path.
- An above-average degree in economics, mathematics or a similar course of study with solid fundamental knowledge of finance
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a consultant or directly in a bank within the area of capital markets
- Practical experience in Treasury areas such as: ALM, Liquidity Management, Funding, ILM, Interest Rate Risk Management, Credit Risk Management or Transfer Pricing
- Enthusiasm for financial markets and good knowledge of capital market products
- Expertise in Treasury and related processes in front and back office, experience with relevant regulation or quantitative focus
- Customer-orientation as well as strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility in thinking and acting as well as an open approach to face new and unforeseen challenges
- Independent and proactive working style as well as Team spirit
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least: A good sense of humor
- FinTech meets Consulting: an established and international company with start-up flair and great growth prospects
- Team-oriented, friendly and agile working environment that offers exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important to us and is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other; we actively promote this with regular employee events
- Flat hierarchies right up to the executive level
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt & good public transport connections
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation and identity.