Join our friendly team in Frankfurt as a (Junior) System Administrator (m/f/d) and help us tackle the many and multifaceted challenges that arise in IT every day. You will be responsible for the smooth operation of our IT infrastructure and serve as the primary point of contact for IT questions of our employees.
- Installing, configuring and administering applications and systems
- Administering and supporting Microsoft-based cloud solutions
- Administering the Microsoft Active Directory / Azure Active Directory and Office 365
- Maintaining and monitoring the IT infrastructure as well as setting up and monitoring the network infrastructure, including switches and Wi-Fi
- Managing and monitoring (virtual) machines with the help of Microsoft Intune / SCCM / SCVMM / SCOM / SCDPM, including evaluating events, performance and availability
- Assisting with first- and second-level support
- Providing, configuring and maintaining hardware as well as conducting mobile device management
- Completed apprenticeship (e.g. IT specialist for systems integration, or successfully completed university studies in the technical field
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and the operation of Windows client and server infrastructures, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Interest in Microsoft technologies and architectures, including Active Directory, Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft server applications, including Hyper-V, DNS, DHCP and GPO
- A fundamental understanding of network technologies and architectures, including TCP IP / VLAN / WLAN / VPN
- A fundamental understanding of ITIL and ISMS is desirable. But these skills can also be acquired during training programmes
- A very good command of German and English
- Enjoyment of professional development and a fascination with new technologies
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.