Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our 400+ staff deliver software solutions to the financial and capital markets which have been a key component in our growth and success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Our business is growing all over the world and our expanding software team are pivotal for many banks in helping to implement their digital transformation projects. You will be part of a truly great team, facilitating a cross-department dialogue and collaborating closely with client-facing and functional departments. You will get a full induction and ongoing support and along the way will build some incredible experience and knowledge.
Working with a motivated team as well as national and international clients to digitalise the banking industry is one of the most exciting roles in the financial sector. One of your primary responsibilities will involve implementing our LPA digitalisation platform with our clients. Our clients really appreciate the people at LPA and we are seeking more positive and energetic people to join us in our continuing adventure!
As a marketing leader, you will be responsible for the; website, campaigns and also have significant input into all; digital marketing, communications, content and strategy.
The position reports directly into the Chief Marketing Officer.
This key role in the marketing team will coordinate much of what we do into actions and campaigns that grow the business around the world. The candidate filling this role should be experienced in general marketing practice and be interested to get involved in, and do many things as well as a thinker.
This role is based in Frankfurt, but as part of the team are also in London, this location too is an option.
Typical tasks and duties of the role are:
- To be responsible for the website. To ensure optimal content and navigation. This will mean working with our digital manager, graphics manager and also the various products managers and other content experts across the business
- Design and deliver marketing campaigns to support organisational objectives, using the full marketing mix and leveraging best practice methods Monitor and report on campaign performance, adopting and sharing learnings for continual improvement
- With the support of the wider team produce high quality sales enablement materials, such as brochures, webpages, digital content (video, social media etc.), sales decks, thought leadership articles and case studies
- Organise participation at events and manage webinars to support lead generation activities
- Have a minimum of three to five years of professional B2B marketing experience
- Marketing in Finance or software useful but not essential
- Be well versed in the various digital marketing techniques and their analytical tools
- Demonstrate fluency in German and English
- Have organisational skills and a sharp focus on getting the job done
- Bring an independent, creative and professional work style along with flexibility and a strong commitment
- Show a good sense for language and a feeling for trends and subject relevance
- And last but not least ... have a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
To learn more about LPA follow these links:Microsoft chose LPA as a client case study for best practice Azure cloud solutionsCompany Introduction video can be found on this pageLPA LinkedIn page
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.