Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to financial institutions for over 20 years. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important global banks. In addition to our innovative software solutions, our people are our strength. Our 400+ staff are passionate about the exciting digital transformation movement in the financial services industry. Our business is rapidly growing across Europe. Our expanding teams are pivotal for many banks in implementing and maintaining their digital transformation projects.
We are looking for a motivated working student or intern (m/f/d) to support our team at our office in Bodman-Ludwigshafen and to help us reshape the capital market. You will take on exciting and wide-ranging tasks and gain experience in IT consulting, software development & deployment processes or support of our managed services. Take your chance to immerse yourself in the real world by getting to know the LPA team with its diverse tasks and making valuable contacts.
As a working student or intern (m/f/d) in the area of Business Analysis and Process Automation you will...
- Gain a broad overview of the product range of national and international banks
- Expand your existing experience and benefit from the expertise of your team in order to constantly improve your knowledge
- Understand the business processes of our customers in the capital market sector in order to develop effective digitalisation solutions
- Take over your own sub-projects after your orientation period and apply your newly acquired know-how directly in business practice
- Support your team in the preparation and follow-up of client initiatives and contribute your ideas
- Make your contribution within the scope of structuring and documenting existing processes
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcomed to work as a working student who has a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
- You are enrolled as a student or are in your gap year between Bachelor's and Master's degrees with a sound knowledge base in finance
- You have gained first experience in internships or working student jobs and have a strong interest in financial markets and products
- You are very familiar with MS Office programmes, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You can demonstrate strong abstraction and analytical skills as well as a client focus
- You are characterised by flexible thinking and acting as well as openness for new and unforeseen challenges
- You have an independent and proactive working style and team spirit as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- And last but not least... humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee
- You also have the possibility to work comfortably from home
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sandra Futter via phone at +49 69 971485191. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.