Capital markets and Wealth Management meet Sustainability: Are you an experienced Management Consultant who is looking for the next big challenge and want to actively work on the financial industry's shift towards sustainability?
Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech and WealthTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the financial
markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising international financial institutions on varied projects in the Capital Markets and Wealth Management environment
- Developing or refining a business strategy with regard to sustainability, deriving strategic requirements for the organization, products, processes, channels, etc.
- Designing solution approaches in collaboration with our clients
- Analyzing large amounts of data to find solutions to the issues at hand
- Conception, development and introduction of digital offers
- If necessary, introduction of standard software solutions or market data solutions from third-party providers
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients and partners
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
To ensure the best possible start to your career with us, we offer a comprehensive training catalogue. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a management consultant in the field of capital markets, wealth management or similar industries with corresponding project experience
- Project experience in financial product analysis, solution conceptualization, gap analysis, IT conceptualization or business case calculation
- Hands-on experience in analyzing data and unstructured information
- Affinity for sustainability
- Very good knowledge of German and English, French is an advantage
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics or a similar field of study
- Flexibility in thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- And last but not least... a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A modern office in the heart of Zurich and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- A range of attractive fringe benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity