Capital markets meet technology: Are you a professional who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
Due to considerable growth in our UK & European operations, LPA is looking for a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Capital Markets to join our team based in our London office.
- Advising major international banks during multifaceted capital markets projects
- Analysing complex business processes and identifying optimisation potential
- Developing strategies and concepts to optimally position business models for the long term, increase revenue and efficiently design the cost base
- Answering complex questions with speciality departments, from quantitative issues to regulatory matters
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
- Assuming a high level of individual responsibility
- At least two years of professional experience as a capital-markets consultant or working for a Financial Services institution
- An above-average degree with a focus on finance
- Passion for financial markets and a good understanding of capital market products
- Expertise in trading & sales as well as in processes related to the front and back office, experience with relevant regulations or a quantitative focus
- Client focus and exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- Willingness to travel (international)
- Business fluent in English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Unique market proposition: global leader in capital markets technology combined with best-in class consulting services
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Inna Vogel via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.