Capital markets meets technology: Are you a graduate looking for an exciting, varied and challenging career start with a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
Due to considerable growth in our UK & European operations, LPA is looking for a (Junior) Consultant (m/f/d) Capital Markets to join our team based in our London office.
- Advising major international banks on a variety of projects in the capital markets environment
- Analysing complex business processes and identifying optimisation potentials
- Developing strategies and concepts for sustainable business models, increasing revenues and efficiently structuring the cost base
- Finding answers to complex questions together with the specialist departments, covering everything from quantitative to regulatory issues
- Presenting results to customers
- High degree of autonomy within the project team
- A master's degree with a focus on finance
- Internships in consulting or banking and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Customer orientation and strong analytical and communication skills
- Cognitive and behavioural flexibility as well as openness to new and unexpected challenges
- Independent and proactive way of working and ability to work as part of a team
- Interest or first experience in modern technologies such as artificial intelligence or blockchain is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (international)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Valid work visa for UK
- And last but not least: a sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Inna Vogel via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.