Capital Markets and Wealth Management meet Technology: Are you an experienced IT Management Consultant who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech and Wealth Management business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the financial markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising international financial institutions on varied projects in the capital markets and wealth management environment
- Breaking down the business strategy and deriving strategic requirements for the IT organization
- Analysis of complex IT contexts and identification of optimization potentials
- Answering complex questions regarding IT processes and systems
- Analyzing large volumes of data to find solutions to the issues, for example as part of a cloud strategy
- Conception, development and introduction of digital offers as well as further development of the IT architecture of our customers, e.g. within the framework of a cloud strategy to be developed
- Introduction of standard software solutions
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients and partners
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
To ensure the best possible start to your career with us, we offer a comprehensive training catalogue. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT consultant in Capital Markets, Wealth Management or similar industries with relevant project experience
- Project experience in IT and strategy analysis, solution conceptualization, gap analysis, IT design or business case calculation
- Practical experience in the analysis of data sets
- Very good knowledge of German and English, French an advantage
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics or a similar field of study
- Expertise in capital markets or private banking products and processes is an asset
- Knowledge in the implementation of standard software (e.g. Murex, Calypso, Summit, Frontarena) is an advantage
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- And last but not least... a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Zurich and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- A range of attractive fringe benefits
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.