Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important global banks.
Due to considerable growth in our UK & European operations, LPA is looking for a (Senior) Business Analyst (m/f/d) Capital Markets to join our growing consulting team based in our London office.
- Analysis of complex client requirements and implementation of solutions in collaboration with your highly motivated colleagues
- Clarification of requests and communication with third parties
- Definition of main flows, edge cases, acceptance criteria and clear documentation thereof
- Prioritization of work items and communication with stakeholders
- Maintenance of current and historical project documentation
- Understanding of project’s business value and contribution towards them, alongside business and operations teams
- You have gained a university degree in a technical, scientific or financial subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- You have good knowledge of financial markets, financial products, risk and regulation
- Experience in business process modelling and design techniques
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Expertise in delivering change
- Expected to be self-managing, take responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project
- Experienced in financial markets applications and their implementation
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, collaboration with other team members
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Valid work visa for UK
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Unique market proposition: global leader in capital markets technology combined with best-in class consulting services
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Inna Vogel via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.