Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to financial institutions for over 20 years. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important global banks. In addition to our innovative software solutions, our people are our strength. Our 400+ staff are passionate about the exciting digital transformation movement in the financial services industry.
Our business is rapidly growing across Europe. Our expanding client delivery team are pivotal for many banks in implementing their digital transformation projects.
We are looking for a motivated working student or intern (m/f/d) to support our team at our headquarters in the heart of Frankfurt and to help us reshape the capital market. You will take on exciting and wide-ranging tasks and gain experience in IT consulting.
As a working student or intern (m/f/d) in the area of Digitalisation & Process Automation you will...
- Gain a broad overview of the product range of national and international banks
- Expand your existing experience and benefit from the expertise of your team in order to constantly improve your knowledge
- Understand the business processes of our customers in the capital market sector in order to develop effective digitalisation solutions
- Take over your own sub-projects after your orientation period and apply your newly acquired know-how directly in business practice
- Support your team in the preparation and follow-up of client initiatives and contribute your ideas
- Make your contribution within the scope of structuring and documenting existing processes
- You are enrolled as a student or are in your gap year between Bachelor's and Master's degrees
- You have gained first experience in internships or working student jobs and have a strong interest in financial markets and products
- You are very familiar with MS Office programmes, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferably, you have already gained some practical experience in working with VBA and/or Python or similar technologies
- You can demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as knowledge in programming, data visualisation and conceptual design
- You are characterised by flexible thinking and acting as well as openness for new and unforeseen challenges
- You have an independent and proactive working style and team spirit as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- You communicate confidently in German and English, both written and spoken.
- And last but not least... humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Make important international contacts right on your first day of work at our internal onboarding programme
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another and regular employee events
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- Flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- You also have the possibility to work comfortably from home
If you have any questions, please contact Nadja Bärwald at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.