www.verifino.com – We are hiring!
Verifino is a technology joint venture between LPA (Frankfurt) and Finance Active(Paris). With our software, we help banks and the public sector to keep track of debt management and to be able to react to liquidity and interest rate risks at an early stage.
Start an internship in software customer service (m/f/d) with us in Frankfurt am Main and make our customers happy.
- Support our municipal customers in the use of our debt management software and answer technical and content-related questions about the management and analysis of loan portfolios by phone and e-mail
- Smaller, technical customer requirements for interfaces and reports can be implemented independently after an on-the-job training
- You discuss new customer requirements with product management, proactively contribute to the further development of our software solutions and test newly developed functionalities
- In addition, you will support the sales and support team in day-to-day business and take on smaller projects, e.g. preparation and tracking of marketing campaigns with our CRM system
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment of customer contact
- You are studying business administration with a focus on banking, finance, economics, mathematics or something similar
- Interest in financing products, in particular loans and hedging derivatives
- Enjoy technical and mathematical tasks
- Quick comprehension, attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written
- In the best case, you are available full-time for at least 6 months, alternatively you are available full-time for at least 3 months and then part-time as a working student (m/f/d)
- A good portion of humor would also be great
- Start-up flair in a young and at the same time established company with a dynamic team and flat hierarchies
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt, with a flat rate for coffee and soft drinks as well as a very good connection to public transport
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment with exciting tasks
- Sophisticated on-the-job training and a wide range of opportunities for further development
- Home Office
Apply by email with a short letter of motivation, your CV and your earliest availability date at:
email@example.com, Telephone: 069 509543361