Capital markets meets technology: Are you a graduate looking for an exciting, varied and challenging career start with a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets with you and our clients.
As a consultant, you will work at various financial institutions in Switzerland or abroad on different mandates in the areas of strategy, processes, digitalization, technology such as artificial intelligence or regulatory affairs. In doing so, you will be integrated into an experienced team and will be able to develop your skills. Agile methods are used in our projects to increase efficiency. Your range of tasks will include:
- Advising national and international (major) banks on a variety of projects in the capital market environment, wealth or asset management
- Getting to know, conceiving and digitalizing our clients’ IT and business processes
- Gaining a comprehensive overview of the product spectrum of national and international banks
- Actively helping clients to introduce and use our software solutions
- Implementing new regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- An above-average degree with a focus on finance
- Internships in consulting or banking and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Good understanding of banking processes and business models
- Interest in global transformation programs in business strategic, regulatory and data-driven engagements
- Quick learning skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organizations
- German and English - fluent, spoken and written
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.