Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success.
Due to considerable growth in our UK & European operations, LPA are looking for a creative and experienced pre-sales candidate (m/f/d) to join our growing sales team based in our London offices.
- Attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to presenting our LPA solutions
- Demonstrate the LPA solutions using both marketing presentation material and our actual software solution
- Create and confidently deliver functional and technical presentations
- Analyse and respond to RFP’s / RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Deliver presales support for meetings with prospects, partners and internal stakeholders
- Create internal design documentation and proposal response material
- Provide pre-sales demonstrations and presentations in a professional manner
- Work with product management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Configure the core LPA automate solution for usage during the pre-sales process
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to LPA
- Sell functional and technical solutions with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using LPA’s proposition
- Ability to demonstrate LPA’s automate solution and technology effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in technology / finance / computer science or similar experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the areas of capital markets
- A proven background in the area of pre-sales working in a capital markets software solution provider
- A good understanding of automation, workflow,messaging applications is a must
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of standardized and customer solution designs
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with our solution as well as show how our solution can be integrated easily to our clients environment
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with analytical skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Excellent technical and functional skills
- Project management experience a distinct advantage
- Very good English speaking and writing skills - and ideally also fluent French, Spanish or German language skills
We are looking for...
As our (senior) regional lead (m/f/d) for pre-sales you will have significant input to the strategic growth in the region. To succeed in the role, you should be a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills. We expect you to have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills together with a strong desire to present our value adding solution to a wide range of capital market prospective clients. You should be a go-getter and enjoy working in a highly creative environment.
Joining LPA you will get the opportunity to…
Join a workplace with a social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with competent colleagues with a specific expertise in capital markets and finance. You will get the opportunity to work with a German based company that operates as a global market leader in a highly competitive space. We work in cross functional teams united by our mission of simplifying capital markets through innovation and our financial industry experience and expertise.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.