Capital markets meet technology: Are you an experienced Digital Analyst who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks, analysis of complex business processes and identification of optimization potential within the scope of various projects
- Answering complex questions with speciality departments in connection with the digitalization and automation of business processes
- Supporting the introduction of new technologies
- Structuring and independent processing of work packages in the project team and discussion of the results with our customers
- Conceiving, developing, and introducing digital services as well as refining the IT architecture of our clients
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
- Development and implementation of new product ideas and business models
- Conducting various workshops (e.g., design thinking) with clients to find dedicated solutions for their current challenges
To ensure the best possible start to your career with us, we offer a comprehensive training catalogue. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a consultant in the field of capital markets
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics, or a similar degree programme
- Practical experience and interest in the automation and digitalization of processes
- Knowledge of Design Thinking, Lean StartUp and Lean UX Design
- High IT affinity regarding new technologies (DLT, IoT, etc.)
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least…a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.