Capital markets meet technology: Are you an experienced consultant who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks on a variety of projects in the capital markets environment
- Analysis of complex IT processes, questions in the IT architecture and identification of optimization potentials
- Answering complex questions with customers, from analyzing optimization potential to advising on identifying target solutions and integrating them into the existing infrastructure
- Development and implementation of cloud concepts and/or
- Management of success-critical IT projects or sub-projects
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
To ensure the best possible start to your career with us, we offer a comprehensive training catalogue. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a business architect/cloud specialist in capital markets
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics, or a similar degree programme
- Banking know-how preferably in Capital Markets
- Expertise in various technology stacks such as microservices, APIs, IaaS, SaaS, containerization, virtualization, CI / CD, DevOps, integration, test management, cut over or IBM mainframe
- Ability to create business solutions using cloud, on-premises & as-service paradigms including issues of cross-system information and data flows in single-vendor / multi-vendor / custom "homegrown" implementations
- Knowledge in the development of test automation strategies and test automation frameworks is helpful
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- And last but not least... a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.