Capital markets meet technology: Are you an experienced IT Business Analyst who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks on a variety of projects in the capital markets environment
- Analysis of complex IT processes and identification of optimization potentials
- Answering complex questions in IT processes, adaptations / optimizations in the standard software, the interface landscape or in the context of the implementation of regulatory requirements
- Introduction of standard software solutions in Capital Markets
- Conceiving, developing and introducing digital services as well as refining the IT architecture of our clients
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
To ensure the best possible start to your career with us, we offer a comprehensive training catalogue. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT consultant in Capital Markets or similar industries with relevant project experience
- Project experience in IT business analysis, solution conceptualization, impact analysis, gap analysis, IT conceptualization or business case calculation
- Knowledge in the implementation of standard software (e.g., Murex, Calypso, Summit, Frontarena) is helpful
- Practical experience with mapping of data, data formats or interface design (ETL tools like IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Apache Airflow, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) computer science, industrial engineering, mathematics, or a similar degree programme
- Front to back process specialist of at least one asset class like derivatives, certificates, fixed income products or equities or
- Experience with trade finance/supply chain finance processes and products or treasury and intraday liquidity management processes or payment processes (ISO20022)
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- And last but not least... a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.