LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference - through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
- You develop and successfully manage strategic partnerships and drive new business opportunitiesYou build up relationships with global partners and work on existing partnerships to ensure a trustful long term focused relationship
- Establish commercial relationship with new partners, clarify needs and develop incentive plans, to drive adoption and scaling
- You monitor and report on deal KPIs to the Executive Committee and work closely with all relevant internal stakeholders (sales, product management, tech, legal, etc.)
- Together with the Chief Marketing Officer you develop communication and marketing strategies and take responsibility in leveraging the communication of partnerships via social media and other channels
- Participate in cross functional operations meetings to provide input on relevant partner performance and scaling potential
- You ensure that all partnership activities including the susequent opportunities with prospects and customers are comprehensively tracked in the CRM tool (MS Dynamics)
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration or a comparable qualification
- +5 year Professional experience in sales or key account / partnership management and expertise in stakeholder management at senior management level
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and a convincing attitude
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Strategic thinking, analytical approach and hands on mentality
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Preferably at least basic knowledge of the financial services industry as well as key stakeholders and market actors
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English, preferably additional language skills such as French, Spanish or Italian
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flairTeam-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one anothe
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.