LPA is looking for a (Junior) Key Account Manager (m/f/d) to assume leadership for major clients within the industry.
Within a young team of motivated and passionate sales people your primary goal is to strengthen and expand existing relationships with Key Accounts and to build up new relationships with major financial services provides.
Together with the Senior Key Account Manager, Product Management and Client Delivery, you will ensure that existing customer relationships are fostered and you will identify new business opportunities. Your clients are major banks in Europe.
The LPA Group is one of the world’s leading developers and consultants for technology-based financial solutions for banks, insurance and fund providers. LPA software solutions help financial institutions digitize and automate manual workflows and documentation making processes; efficient, scalable and compliant.
- Manage key customer relationships and business development activities and drive sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities
- Establish deep engagement with existing key accounts and connect with key business executives and stakeholders
- Identify key focus areas to develop sales strategies to compete and win share for LPA software solutions
- Understand client’s business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximize all potential opportunities
- Monitor the status of ongoing projects together with other departments within LPA
- Prepare reports, evaluations and presentations
- Degree in business administration, finance or a comparable education
- Preferably first professional sales or relationship management experience, ideally in the banking / financial industry
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High motivation and persuasiveness
- Fluent in German and English
- And last but not least... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.