LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
For the latest member of the LPA Group, acarda GmbH, we are looking for candidates (m/f/d) who interact professionally with (potential) customers through a variety of communication channels and have the necessary intuition to identify customers' needs with the aim of building a positive business relationship and closing deals. Our new Sales Team Member (m/f/d) will work closely with colleagues from Sales and Marketing to achieve this goal.
acarda is the leading European RegTech service provider of regulatory and financial reporting for asset managers, fund administrators, insurers and banks.
- Introduction of our Regulatory Service to Asset Managers, Insurers and Service Providers in London and Ireland to new and existing customers
- Selling our company’s proprietary software - this covers the entire value chain, starting with the conception of sales strategy, including marketing, to presentation meetings, pricing, contract structuring and pre-sales processes
- Directly tapping market potential on your own and systematically acquiring new customers
- Strategic market development through social media activities, presentations at conferences and events
- Prioritising and structuring activities as well as acting independently
- Successfully completed degree in economics or comparable course of studies
- 5 – 7 years of professional experience in sales at an asset management software company or financial service vendor
- Convincing communication and presentation skills, strong service orientation
- Knowledge of IT and financial services
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Challenging and future-oriented services as well as renowned and globally active clients in the financial sector
- Professional variety and collaboration in an international team
- Excellent and individual training and further education measures
- A needs-based, comprehensive familiarization with the company and mentoring from Frankfurt
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
If you have any questions, please contact Inna Vogel at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.