LPA has been transforming the financial industry since 1999. Our passion is technology-based innovation, made by humans. Our goal is to make a difference - through customised solutions and with our broad software and data management technology product portfolio.
For our Development Centre in Leipzig
, we are looking for an experienced Product Owner (m/f/d)
with excellent planning skills and solution orientation to drive our software solution CapmatiX forward.
LPA offers you the advantages of an international company and the flair of a vibrant dynamic team, combined with an attractive remuneration package.We have a digital-first vision
You will assume responsibility for managing and prioritising our development sprints and be a strategic member of our team.
You will work very closely with our product manager and further develop the solution based on our roadmap. You will ensure a smooth software planning process using the Agile methodology and ensure a reliable and high-quality product for our customers.
- Take the lead in working out the functional details of one of our software products in close coordination with the responsible product manager.
- Work closely with your development team
- Coordinating with other product owners at LPA
- Requirement analysis and conception of new features
- Supervising implementation, change management and acceptance
- Clarifying technical and functional issues and creating functional concepts - with and for our demanding customers
- Having fun and continuously developing
- Agile project management according to Scrum / Kanban
- Planning and coordinating customer projects and reporting
- Participating in international project meetings
- Capacity and assignment planning of employees
- A degree in the field of natural sciences or economics or a banking apprenticeship with at least 4 years of professional experience in the financial services industry
- Preferably experience in product development in an agile environment
- Interest in financial markets and products
- First experience in project management is an advantage
- High level of analytical, conceptual and abstract thinking skills
- Innovative spirit and quality awareness
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Fluent German and good written and spoken English skills
- And last but not least ... A sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.