Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a (Junior) Business Analyst (m/f/d) to support the agile SDLC in the Product Management team at our offices in Frankfurt and help further develop our innovative software solutions for the financial industry.
The (Junior) Business Analyst (m/f/d) is one of the key roles in identifying business requirements and turning them into a solution. The BA works in close cooperation with the scrum team and his role involves requirements analysis, design and specification, testing and documentation.
- Gathering, documenting and analysing complex client requirements related to post-trade processing
- Defining and documenting functional requirements and acceptance criteria for further design (UX/UI), review and approval with clients and development teams.
- Clarification of requests and communication with users to ensure that requirements are well understood before initiating development
- Support the agile development cycles including refinement, testing and integration of new features and sub-functions.
- Produce quality user documentation and coordinate training for new features to internal and external stakeholders (Support, Client Delivery, Pre-Sales, Clients)
- Provide support for software maintenance and regression testing
- You have gained a university degree in a financial subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- First experience in requirements engineering, business process modelling and design techniques
- You have an interest in financial markets, trading applications and their implementation and are familiar with financial products and related operational processes
- You have a clear and systematic approach, you focus your attention on details while keeping an eye on essentials.
- You prefer detail-oriented work and are interested in tasks that require great care
- Ideally you have hands-on experience in working with agile teams (Scrum, Kanban) and collaboration tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps)
- You are a team player, able to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to self-manage and take responsibility for a subsystem
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Professional English and German language skills are mandatory
And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.