Come and join us as a Product Owner (m/f/d) to support the scaled, agile SDLC in the Product Management team at our offices in Frankfurt and help further develop our innovative software solutions for the financial industry.
The Product Owner (PO) is one of the key roles in defining product features and turning them into a solution. The PO works in close cooperation with the scrum team and the Product Manager; the role involves the management of the product backlog to maximize value, including product discovery, prioritization, refinement and release. As part of the backlog management, the PO gathers requirements in cooperation with the users, defines/refines user stories and supports the design and development as part of the scrum team. Finally, the PO supports feature release planning including documentation, training and rollout to clients.
- Managing the backlog including refinement and prioritization of the product and sprint backlogs
- Gathering, documenting and analysing complex client user requirements related to post-trade processing
- Defining and documenting functional requirements and acceptance criteria for further design (UX/UI), review and approval with users and development teams
- Clarification of requests and communication with stakeholders to ensure that requirements are well understood before initiating development
- Support the agile development cycles including refinement, testing and integration of new features and sub-functions
- Produce quality user documentation and coordinate training for new features to internal and external stakeholders (Support, Client Delivery, Pre-Sales, Clients)
- Provide support for software maintenance and regression testing
- You have gained a university degree in a financial subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- You have an interest in financial markets, trading applications and their implementation and are familiar with financial products and related operational processes
- Experience with requirements engineering and business process modelling. You are familiar with various techniques related to eliciting and documenting requirements and solution design.
- You have proven experience in working with agile teams (Scrum, Kanban) and collaboration tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps) on development projects
- You have a clear and systematic approach, you focus your attention on details while keeping an eye on essentials.
- You have very strong communication skills in handling requirements clarification and negotiation with users of your product.
- You are a team player, able to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to self-manage and take responsibility for a complex product/feature set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Professional English and German language skills are mandatory
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.