Capital Markets meet Technology: Are you a college student (m/f/d) looking to realize your professional dreams? Then you should apply to us! LPA offers you a varied start in a highly dynamic and international working environment. With us, you can gain experience in a fast-growing company with your own creative freedom. As a global CapTech player, we would like to accompany you in your next career steps and want to shape the future of the capital market industry together with you and our clients.
You will become part of our team, be fully integrated into our organisation and perform responsible and exciting jobs. A mentor will continuously support and encourage you on your career path.Advising international clients
- Assisting our teams as part of projects done for international banks in the capital markets environment
- Analysing business processes and identifying optimisation potentials using modern technologies
- Developing strategies and concepts for sustainable data-driven business models
- Providing sales support and assisting with go-to-market
- Assuming a high degree of individual responsibility while performing your work
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcome to work as a working student who has a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
Practical experience and interests
- A degree programme in economics, mathematics or similar programs with a sound knowledge base in finance
- Internships in consulting or banking and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- First experiences with BigData & data analytics, AI, RPA, R, Python or similar technologies are highly appreciated
- Strong analytical, programming, data visualization and conceptional skills
- Passion for modern technologies
- Cognitive and behavioural flexibility as well as openness to new and unexpected challenges
- Client focus, exceptional communications skills, enthusiasm and the will to succeed
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business oriented thinking
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.