Capital markets meet technology: Are you a college student who is interested in capital markets and consulting? Are you looking for an exciting, varied and challenging career start with a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Assisting our teams as part of projects done for international banks in the capital markets environment
- Analysis and elaboration of regulatory requirements and monitoring regulatory changes
- Supporting regulatory requirement implementation
- Providing sales support and assisting with go-to-market
- Assuming a high degree of individual responsibility while performing your work
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcome to work as a working student who has a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
- A degree programme with a sound knowledge base in finance
- Interest in financial market regulation (esp. EMIR REFIT, MiFID/MiFIR, SFTR, MMSR and Dodd-Frank Act)
- Passion for financial markets and a good understanding of capital market products
- Client focus and exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.