Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
We are seeking a QA Analyst/Engineer (m/f/d) based in Leipzig. The jobholder is responsible for the Quality Assurance around LPA’s software solutions. This is a tremendous opportunity to strengthen business, product, & technical skills. Our group maintains the integrity & reliability of our solutions working closely with the Product Management and Engineering groups. An understanding of the release and software development lifecycle would be advantageous.
- Verify the quality and the persistence of the software by understanding the business requirements and designing test cases to detect defects in the system
- Execution of test cases and testing the corrections of bugs and enhancements
- Work in close collaboration with both our Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure inclusion of enhancements requested by clients in the software and ensure delivery
- Design, development, & execution of manual and automated test solutions
- Analysis of automated test results and failures
- Maintenance of existing automated test solutions
- Documenting test cases and maintain the test library
- Test Environment management
- Creation and maintenance of test data
- (University) Degree in computer science or other technical specialisation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing
- ISTQB Certification or equivalent testing certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with any of the following automation frameworks: SpecFlow, Cucumber, Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca, Playwright, UFT
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and experience working with such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub
- Understanding of C# code & SQL scripts will be added advantage
- Ability to read complex BRD and Scrum Story documents and design test cases
- Strong ability to work autonomously in a techno functional environment
- Experience with all phases of the test cycle (Test planning, Test case development, test execution: manual and automated, regression, system test & user test, maintain existing test suites)
- Ability to do complex setups and configuration and execute test cases
- Very good analytical Skills and problem-solving ability
- Fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator
- Very good command of English (written and spoken) and at least intermediate level in German
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sandra Futter via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.