LPA has been transforming the financial industry since 1999. Our passion is technology-based innovation, designed by humans . Our goal is to make a difference - through customised solutions and with our broad product range of software and data management technologies.
For our head office in Frankfurt, we are looking for an experienced Teamlead (m/f/d) with excellent planning skills and solution orientation for our Cloud Operations and System Administration team to further develop the internal and external customer hosting for our software solution CapmatiX.
LPA offers you the advantages of an international company and the flair of a young, lively team, combined with an attractive remuneration package.
We have a cloud-first vision
You will take responsibility for managing and prioritising our diverse infrastructure projects and become part of our strategic reorientation towards a cloud-only business. Based on the components of our public cloud hosting providers and our own CapmatiX solution, you will introduce a platform for software development and releases to run without any problems, and at the same time a reliable and scalable productive environment for our customers.
In addition, you will support and drive the development of the current Cloud and System Administration team, enabling them to scale up as required. Due to the close connection of product development, the hosting related needs will also become a strategic part of our software roadmap.
Become the central point of contact for the transformation of existing legacy services to the public cloud. In collaboration with our teams, you will manage and monitor the required quality standards and develop new processes.
- Responsibility for the trouble-free running of our operational cloud/data centre operations
- Disciplinary leadership of the cloud & system administration team
- Agile project management according to Scrum / Kanban
- Contribution to ISO 27001 IT documentation and definition of security processes
- Planning and coordination of IT projects and reporting
- Participation in IT-related projects as project manager and/or project participant
- Management of cross-team infrastructure projects
- Participation in international project meetings
- Capacity and resource planning of employees as well as conducting employee appraisals
- Supporting the team in its further development towards technical excellence
- Experience in dealing with processes, event-driven workflows, KPIs, OKRs
- Experience in the technical and disciplinary management of a team
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Architecture, DevOps, SecOps
- First experience with ISO27001 or BSI Grundschutz
- Very good German and English skills
- Confident and winning appearance at all management levels
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.