Capital markets meet technology: Are you a professional who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks, analysing complex business processes and identifying optimisation potential within various projects
- Analysis, elaboration and implementation of regulatory requirements
- Regulatory reporting, gathering of reporting data as well as responsibility for compliance with regulatory changes
- Consulting projects in the area of financial market regulation (e.g. EMIR REFIT, MiFID/MiFIR, SFTR, MMSR and Dodd-Frank Act) and reporting
- Conceptual design, analysis and technical implementation of complex business requirements and processes
- Design, implementation and configuration of technical interfaces
- Test management, test execution and support of data transformation modules based on XML
- Project Management, Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients
- Answering complex questions with speciality departments
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
- Assuming a high level of individual responsibility
To ensure the best possible start to your career, you will undergo intensive training and further education. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- Several years of professional experience in capital-markets consulting with a technical focus
- A degree with first-class honours in (commercial) information technology, industrial engineering, mathematics or similar degree programme
- Experience in project, process, requirements and test management
- High IT affinity as well as technological knowledge e.g. in the areas of XML-API management, SQL and databases
- Trading systems experience, e.g. implementation and customization
- Expertise in financial market regulation (esp. EMIR REFIT, MiFID/MiFIR, SFTR, MMSR and Dodd-Frank Act) and in regulatory reporting
- Interest in global transformation programs in business strategic, regulatory and data-driven engagements
- Passion for financial markets and a good understanding of capital market products
- Client focus and exceptional analytical, technical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.