Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join our Software Department as a (Senior) Business Analyst (m/f/d) at our offices in Frankfurt and realise implementation projects of our innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Analysis of complex client requirements and implementation of solutions in collaboration with your highly motivated colleagues
- Clarification of requests and communication with third parties to ensure that requirements are well understood before initiating development
- Definition of main flows, edge cases, acceptance criteria and clear documentation thereof
- Prioritization of work items and communication with developers
- Support of the development team, answering questions and defining missed requirements with product owner
- Maintenance of current and historical project documentation
- Understanding of project’s business value and contribution towards them, alongside business and operations teams
- You have gained a university degree in a technical, scientific or financial subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Experience in business process modelling and design techniques
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience in working with agile teams (Scrum, Kanban) and collaboration tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent documentation skills to breakdown business requirements into epics and user stories
- Expected to be self-managing, take responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project
- Experienced in financial markets applications and their implementation
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, collaboration with other team members
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional English and German language skills are mandatory
- You have good knowledge of financial markets, financial products and the related operational processes
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.