Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
In an interdisciplinary, agile team, we further develop established LPA software solutions, from requirements analysis to go-live. Alongside this, we implement new projects together with our banking clients, from small individualisations to completely new applications.
You will take a seat between experienced consultants and software developers at our location in Bodman-Ludwigshafen on Lake Constance and become the central contact person (m/f/d) for our innovative, digital solutions in the capital market sector, especially for our demanding clients. You will thus work as a generalist (m/f/d) at the interface of banking business and technology.
- Support of projects for our customers and ensuring a continuous project flow
- Professional assistance and coordination of the implementation of software features and projects
- Solution-oriented, professional and technical support for our banking customers
- Central contact person between international clients and internal departments for finding quick solutions
- Documentation of all tasks using our internal systems
- A successfully completed degree in (business) informatics or a completed apprenticeship as a financial clerk/specialist (m/f/d) with a corresponding affinity for IT
- Ideally experience in project work and a very good understanding of project procedures and processes
- Ideally experience in the implementation of (agile) IT projects in the banking environment
- Understanding of financial instruments
- Very good time management and a high awareness of deadlines and criticality
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong communication skills in dealing with representatives of different departments and in communicating complex issues
- Interest in financial markets and products
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- And last but not least... humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.