LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
For the latest member of the LPA Group, acarda GmbH, we are looking for a (Senior) Java Software Developer (m/f/d), who will actively participate in shaping and further developing our FinTech software solutions. acarda is a leading European RegTech company specialising in SaaS solutions.
Come and join us as a (Senior) Java Software Developer (m/f/d) at our offices in Frankfurt and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
As (Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d) you will work on highly scalable products with Java hosted on a hybrid cloud-based infrastructure. In addition, you build and deploy internal and external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast and trouble-free update of our products. With us, you have the opportunity to challenge things and constantly expand your knowledge of robust software architecture, programming and new technologies. You work with agile processes that are constantly adapted to the needs of the team and the project - and the whole thing in an international context.
- Bachelor/Master Degree or apprenticeship in the field of computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in MVP-based programming in Java
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Micro Services, RabbitMQ, Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid technical understanding of RESTful API's
- Good knowledge in developing scalable distributed products
- Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle 11,18,19 and PostgreSQL)
- Passion for writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, while keeping an eye on the quality of the code base actively
- Enthusiasm for working in an English-speaking and agile environment
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Knowledge of Protobuf, Quarkus/Micronaut, Saga, JWT and/or OpenID Connect is desirable.
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Flat hierarchies and agile working methods
- An open, valuing corporate culture
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Modern workplaces in a central location
- Flexible working hours and flexibility for home office