LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
For the latest member of the LPA Group, acarda GmbH, we are looking for a skilled and passionate (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d). acarda is a leading European RegTech company specialising in SaaS solutions. All technology teams strive to deliver highly scalable applications characterized by a streamlined and intuitive user interface that ensures the best possible user experience.
Come and join us as a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) at our offices in Frankfurt and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Further development of our software solutions for the capital markets business
- Work on implementing high-leverage features to optimize UX and usability
- Collaborate with experienced developers, product managers, QA's and designers to deliver new components and features
- Co-design architecture decisions and explore new technologies with the Tech Lead
- Have a direct impact on team processes through regular agile retrospectives
- Practical & recent experience with Angular
- Comfortable working with ES6
- Solid background in building complex customer-facing products coming along with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in English and at least intermediate German
- Know-how regarding frontend optimzation with tools such as Chrome Lighthouse
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Flat hierarchies and agile working methods
- An open, valuing corporate culture
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Modern workplaces in a central location
- Flexible working hours and flexibility for home office