LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite. To strengthen our team in Frankfurt, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) with good architecture skills who will further enhance the development of our CapTech Post Trade software solution. LPA offers you the attractive advantages of an international company and the flair of a regional, strong team.
For our office in Frankfurt we are looking for Senior Software Engineer / Architect (m/f/d) for our Post Trade platform team, who will actively participate in shaping and further developing our Post Trade Product Development strategy
- Key contributor to the analysis, implementation and continuous design of our Post Trade Solution
- Assess technical choices implement design and code changes
- Promote software engineering best practices and agile methodologies
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of our software solution
- Improve maintainability, testability, readability, usability, and extensibility of software systems
- Research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Evaluation of the results achieved and preparation of a target-performance comparison
- Carrying out developer tests and drawing up technical documentation
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our highly discerning customers
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Ideally you will have experience of Post Trade applications used in Capital Markets
- Several years’ experience working in software development
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks and challenges in a fast-moving environment
- You have experience in developing REST APIs and have used Open API
- You have amassed extensive experience in the practical application of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#/TypeScript, WCF, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile project
- You already have experience of working with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or Azure DevOps
- You also have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual intellectual abilities
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in both German and English
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.