LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-centric solutions using our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
For our headquarter in Frankfurt, we are searching for a for an inspirational leader (m/f/d) for our Cloud Operations and DevOps team with excellent planning and solution architecture skills who will further enhance the development of our leading Global Capital Markets software solution, CapmatiX which is used by the world’s most recognised banks and asset managers.
LPA offers you the advantages of an international company and the flair of a young, vibrant team together with a highly incentivised package.‘Providing the modern and bridging to the past’
Your role as Director (m/f/d) of Cloud Platform Engineering is both cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and the modernisation of legacy services. You shall take overarching responsibility for the provision of our modern public SAAS platform, the delivery of Cloud and Hosting reliability engineering, and the pipeline that delivers products into this environment.‘We have a Cloud First Vision’
You will take responsibility for good design and modern best practices in the cloud and provide consultancy on these throughout the organisation. Binding together components from our public cloud hosting providers with our own CapmatiX solution, you will provide a platform for smooth development and software iteration, while also giving reliable and scalable production consistency to our SAAS solution.
Furthermore, you will help to develop and mature the current Cloud and DevOps teams, allowing them to scale to support many more services when needed. By enhancing this team and engaging with product development early, you will ensure that the organisation’s needs on quality and sustainability in productive services are deeply embedded in the fabric of all stages of the product lifecycle.
Most importantly, you will also control the pipeline from legacy into the public cloud. Working with the legacy transition teams they will make sure services that are destined for cloud environments meet the necessary quality standards and designs needed to match the fundamental change in architectural principles required.
- Responsibility for the long-term business success of our software products in line with corporate goals and strategy
- Further development of our Cloud and SAAS Platform strategy
- Evaluation of the achieved results and preparation of a target-performance comparison
- Implementation of release planning and requirements management and subsequent definition of priorities and goals in your area of responsibility
- Ensuring the continuity and collaboration of our Cloud Operations and DevOps teams
- Provide technical and disciplinary leadership to the Cloud/DevOps team and create a positive, motivating and inspiring work environment
- Collaborate across sites with our international development teams on customer and internal projects
- Managing partnerships with our cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, Google
- Responsibility for ISO 27001-compliant IT documentation and security processes
- Management of our cloud operations budget and planning
- Planning and coordination of IT projects and reporting
- Participation in IT-related projects as project manager and/or project participant
- Management of cross-team infrastructure projects
- Capacity and resource planning of staff as well as performance appraisal
- Supporting the team in developing our technical excellence
- Demonstrable experience managing technical teams responsible for production services in cloud environments
- Ability to see the Big Picture
- Excellent management skills to deliver change and continuous improvements
- Proven leadership background in a senior role within a Cloud / Hosting team with the ability to influence and make effective decisions
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ISO27001 or BSI-Grundschutz
- Experience in dealing with processes, event-driven workflows, KPIs, OKRs
- Experience in the technical and disciplinary management of a team
- Sound knowledge of Azure cloud architecture, DevOps, SecOps
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- General understanding of LAN and WAN infrastructures
- Intrinsic understanding of network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Thorough understanding of common web application architectures
- Very good German and English skills
- Confident appearance at all management levels with excellent communication skills
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit